What Are You Looking For?
A statement from our founder
Jeffrey M. Smith
We believe that GMOs—and the Roundup herbicide sprayed on them—promote disease.
We’ve caught Bayer/Monsanto and others rigging their research and covering up dangers. Now, with cheap new techniques that are prone to side-effects, the industry is engineering anything with DNA: from algae to animals, from fungus to fish. This “Gene Rush” could replace nature in this generation. It’s our duty to investigate, expose, and act.
– Jeffrey Smith
Watch, learn, and share our library of videos discussing the dangers of GMOs and Pesticides.
Campaign Outreach Director (Remote Contract Position) Job Description The campaign understands that with the new inexpensive and easy to perform gene-editing technology (and other GMO 2.0 techniques), the earth’s ecosystem can be overrun by the widespread introduction...
Hi everyone, this is Jeffrey Smith. I'm on Instagram and Facebook for the Institute for Responsible Technology and I have some interesting news today. We are discussing the news from this week and Monsanto tried hard to delay a trial in St....
I want to comment on the fact that the scientist in China who genetically engineered human fetuses has been sentenced to jail for three years. He Jiankui was globally condemned when he announced his experiments last November, fined about...
Rally Your Community: Stop Spraying Poisons
Stop the spraying of Roundup® and other toxins in your area.
Protect Our Planet’s Gene Pool
If not controlled, the rapid introduction of
new GMOs could alter and replace nature… forever.
IRT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that relies primarily on individual contributions.
- Helps educate the public and policy makers about the health risks and environmental dangers of GMO foods and crops
- Empowers consumers to lead an organic lifestyle
- Fuels the global movement toward personal freedom from GMOs
- 100% of your money brings information to the consuming public seeking freedom from GMOs and pesticides and helps us speak truth to power
- Private donors cover our operating and administrative costs, so you can give knowing your whole gift will directly help us protect the world from GMOs
Learn more about the dangers of GMOs and pesticides. Join us!