What Are You Looking For?
A statement from our founder
Jeffrey M. Smith
We believe that GMOs—and the Roundup herbicide sprayed on them—promote disease.
We’ve caught Bayer/Monsanto and others rigging their research and covering up dangers. Now, with cheap new techniques that are prone to side-effects, the industry is engineering anything with DNA: from algae to animals, from fungus to fish. This “Gene Rush” could replace nature in this generation. It’s our duty to investigate, expose, and act.
– Jeffrey Smith
Watch, learn, and share our library of videos discussing the dangers of GMOs and Pesticides.
I spoke to a scientist last week, (not a GMO scientist), and I was talking about the potential for GMOs to overrun and replace nature with a corrupted gene pool on a permanent basis. He raised an issue or an objection to this, which is an old...
There is more news of fraud around Monsanto or Bayer's Roundup. This time it comes out of the European Union - Germany. The Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology in Hamburg apparently committed fraud in a series of regulatory tests that...
On February 7th, the US Food and Drug Administration put out a strong statement in the publication Nature Biotechnology, which is one of the preeminent pro-GMO journals. And the statement basically endorsed the need for strict oversight of...
Rally Your Community: Stop Spraying Poisons
Stop the spraying of Roundup® and other toxins in your area.
Protect Our Planet’s Gene Pool
If not controlled, the rapid introduction of
new GMOs could alter and replace nature… forever.
IRT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that relies primarily on individual contributions.
- Helps educate the public and policy makers about the health risks and environmental dangers of GMO foods and crops
- Empowers consumers to lead an organic lifestyle
- Fuels the global movement toward personal freedom from GMOs
- 100% of your money brings information to the consuming public seeking freedom from GMOs and pesticides and helps us speak truth to power
- Private donors cover our operating and administrative costs, so you can give knowing your whole gift will directly help us protect the world from GMOs
Learn more about the dangers of GMOs and pesticides. Join us!